Monday, May 19, 2014

A Quick Post Before I Return To My Schedule

Ha- I printed "Cicero" as "Circero" the first time. It just looked better. Now it's proper.


I must share this:

My seedlings, currently indoors, and surprisingly alive.
And these:

My super funk library, currently a mess.
The other half of my super funk library.
So, do you have "everything"? I certainly do.

By the way, my schedule:

(Underlined indicates days I always post.)

Monday: Nothing, it's Monday.
Tuesday: A book critique.
Wednesday: Nothing. Everyone else posts on Wednesday, but not me.
Thursday: Another book critique.
Friday: An occasional extra book critique, but just when I feel like it.
Saturday: Another book critique.
Sunday: Sunday Fun 5, or Confessions of an Insomniac Book Devourer.
The schedule is subject to change, but that is what it usually is.

See you on Tuesday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Express Yourself:
Agree? Disagree? Have something to add?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...