Sunday, January 31, 2016

SFF: The 5 Series You Want to Finish Reading... Someday

Sunday Fun Five #46:

Now with an image to match my blog color scheme!
#46: The 5 Series You Want to Finish Reading... Someday
For the 14th of February: #47: The 5 Books You Want a Physical Copy Of

A Countdown of

The 5 Series You Want to Finish Reading... Someday

(Because Sometimes Procrastination Gets the Best of Us)


5. Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris
I don't own the entire series, but I was getting some serious paranormal-things fatigue when I finished Dead as a Doornail, the fifth book in the series. Someday I'll get around to reading the rest of it.


4. The Books of Pellinor by Alison Croggon (First Book AKA The Gift)
I greatly enjoyed these as a teen, but I've yet to read the final volume. I've also wanted to reread these and review them for the blog. I'll finish the final volume... someday.


3. The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
I think it has been over a year since I read Death Masks, and I even had a highly favorable impression of it. What's been holding my back is I don't yet own the entire series (which is still being written), but once I get into a series groove it's hard for me to stop devouring.


2. The Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb
I just finished the first one, but I know I want to finish this trilogy off someday soon. I still haven't collected any of it beyond the first book, but when I get the last two I'll be fully prepared to read them in short order.


1. Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz
My favorite pancake-flipper, Odd, has been waiting for me to finish his story since Saint Odd came out (last year). These are rather trippy books, to say the least, but I hope the finale will be all that I hope it is when I finally read that final book. I have a feeling I'll need some Kleenex.

Which series have you gotten behind on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Express Yourself:
Agree? Disagree? Have something to add?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...