Sunday, February 14, 2016

SFF: The 5 Books You Want a Physical Copy Of

Sunday Fun Five #47:


#47: The 5 Books You Want a Physical Copy Of
For the 28th of February: #48: The 5 Paper Books You Treasure Most
Part of Feel the Paper Love February

A Countdown of

The 5 Books You Want a Physical Copy Of

(Optional Corny Valentine's Day Subtitle: Let's Get Physical!)


5. Poe by J. Lincoln Fenn
This was an entirely unexpected gem- and one of the funnest Halloween reads I've devoured during that season. And also, there's a picture of a mansion on the cover- it simply must grace my shelves, someday.


4. My Man Jeeves (Jeeves #1) by P.G. Wodehouse
I had such fun with these short stories- I would rather have my very own Jeeves (and perhaps a Wooster too), but I will settle for a physical copy of this book.


3. The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
I own the ebook (free) edition of this- but I really, really, really, really would like a physical copy of it to grace my shelves. Particularly with a beautiful cover like this, or an older hardcover edition.


2. Master of Crows (Master of Crows #1) by Grace Draven
This is the first and only romance I've rated 5 Stars- it's safe to say I loved it, so it's no wonder I crave a physical copy of it. And since the cover is also one of the best you'll see in romance (despite having the worst cover to begin with)... Yeah, I think I'll be getting this someday.



1. Words of Radiance (The Stormlight Archive #2) by Brandon Sanderson
The book I would most like a physical (preferably hardcover) copy of is this book- mostly so I can see the illustrations without squinting (and, you know, I kind of loved it too). I may not be able to pick it up as easily as the others (it has 1087 pages), but I'd still love to own it.

Which books do you want a physical copy of?

3 comments:

  1. This is a great feature! So many of my blogging buddies are Brandon Sanderson fans and I have yet to read any of his books. I do have an audio book of a novella, but right now I don't recall its title. I am going to start collecting the Discworld books in paperback, so any five of those would do. I don't usually buy paperbacks, but something about Pratchett's stories screams PB. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanderson has pretty wide appeal- most people love his Mistborn series, it seems, but I prefer the Stormlight Archive books/bricks. I just got the first book of the Discworld novels (but as an ebook, naturally), and I'm excited to read it. It's funny- there are some books I'd rather have the paperback edition of as well- mostly urban fantasy titles, though.
      Thanks for stopping by and commenting, La La!
      ~Litha Nelle

      Delete
  2. How do you skyrocket your book sales without a bigger platform, email list, paid traffic, or PR?

    It starts by understanding how your readers buy books today, and how you can reach them (without a huge marketing budget).

    I've found something that can show you how.

    Bestseller Ranking Pro provides authors and publishers with live data on every single bestseller list on Amazon for eBooks and physical books (all 19,669 of them and counting), as well as advanced video trainings on how to maximize your sales and sales rankings on Amazon.

    Check it out here: http://XXX.bsrpro.hop.clickbank.net

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Express Yourself:
Agree? Disagree? Have something to add?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...